16.2.16

HERE YE! HERE YE! Exciting event announced!!!!

Ok, so I'm back with news of the exciting event which is going to be ...................




Bloggers Got Talent is an exciting online event where bloggers can submit a post from the different categories. The categories are short story, poem/song, book review, DIY, fashion and comedy and my sister and I will be picking a winner from each category to go on to the next round where you guys will be voting on the winners (which I will have uploaded onto my blog).

Now, this is just meant to be a bit of fun; not designed to make anyone upset and there won't be any 'prize' for the winner, just the honour of it ;). I'd love to have you enter, and if you're busy you don't need to spend much time on it (unless you want to, of course).

Blog post submissions are now officially open (closing on the 5th March) and you can send your blog posts to my email (unicornsnarwhalsandme{at}gmail{dot}com or my sister's - whatlexieloves{at}gmail{dot}com).

Can't wait to see your posts, voting will be open on the 6th March and the grand finale is on the 16th March, if you have any questions feel free to email me or drop them in the comments. I would LOVE it if you would share Bloggers Got Talent on your blog and any social media, thank you.

And I now officially announce my blog RELAUNCHED! *Cut the red rope*

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited! I'll send in my entry maybe later today or some other day :)

    Such a good idea Ines! Looking forward to the grand finale, I'll also be promoting this, so look out on Google+ and my blog!

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've looked at it, I'll totally enter Ines!! Don't know what I'll do yet, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it! Great idea, BYW! It kinda reminds me of the Blogger Choice Awards (which I see you've won).
    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very exited! I'll make sure to promote it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd do this... but I can't give out my email address and It's past the 24th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there a max word limit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I would say you want a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 500, however its really up to you and your post style!

      Delete
    2. ok, i sent you my entry

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my posts! It really makes my day! But just remember, unicorns and narwhals like it positive! :)